Rafting Rio Chili
Rafting Rio Chili
Not more than 7KM outside Arequipa is the most frequently run local river as known Chili River with rapids class II – III – IV suitable for beginners and all ages.
The Chili River offer half day fun river rafting tour on the water flows off the snowcapped around Arequipa department.
we invite you to be part of this great Chili River rafting tour with the most specialist whitewater guides. In addition you can also enjoy stunning sceneries Chachani Mountain and Misti Volcano
Frecuencia: Salidas Diarias
Salidas: 8:00 am – 11:00 am – 14:00 horas
Duración: 03 horas
Arequipa Chilina Valley
An exciting experience and best option for anyone with a couple of hours to spare, just 20 minutes from downtown Arequipa.
We run a 6 kilometer section with rapids up to class IV, with an approximate time of 1.15 to 1.30 hours on the river. The excursion lasts a total of approximately 3 hours in our beautiful Chilina Valley.
We run continuous and fun class II and III rapids, being these an intermediate level, taking into account that the international classification is about class V.
There are two class IV rapids that we find forty-five minutes into the trip. If necessary these rapids can be skipped with an easy 200 meter walk. This is a good option for passengers who like adventure.
- Transfer from hotel – Rio Chili – hotel
- Certified bilingual tour guide every 4 or 6 participants by raft boat
- Self-bailing rafts up to 4 & 6 people
- Hi-flotation life-jacket
- Helmet and wetsuit
- Neoprene booties or river shoes available on different sizes
- Dry bags to safe your personal gear
- 1 paddle per participant
- Safety kayakers
- Snack (water, chocolate and fruits)
- The best time to take river rafting tour in Chili River is between April to November,
What To Bring
- Shorts or pants for walking
- Swimming suit
- Small backpack
- Sun block
- Swimwear inside
- Change of clothes
|Number of persons||Details||Price |