Tour Machupicchu By train 2 Days – 1 Nigth
Tour Machupicchu By train 2 Days – 1 Nigth
If you dont have much time in cusco have this alternative for can can Enjoy a relaxed overnight visit to the famous Inca city of Machu Picchu 2 day tour. This option will allow you early access to this iconic archaeological site.
The Journey by train through the beautiful river valley to the town of Aguas Calientes, where you’ll have time to relax and explore the town before settling in for the evening.
Then wake up early for a sunrise visit at Machu Picchu, including a 2-hour guided tour.
Hightes altitude: 3399 m (11,150 ft)
Difficulty level: Easy (Depends on your lever of fitness)
Tour Type: 2 days
Day 1: Cusco - Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes
We will pick you up from your hotel or accommodation in the city of Cusco, we will take you by bus with our group to the town of Ollantaytambo, the trip will be about 2 hours approximately. Once at the train station in Ollantaytambo, we will immediately enter our wagons according to the entrance ticket to the train. It will be an incredible trip, we will dive into the Andes Mountains and crossing beautiful landscapes of high jungle, joining in harmony with the incredible Urubamba River that will take us to our first destination, the town of Aguas Calientes.
Already in the town of Machu Picchu, at the exit door of the Aguas Calientes train station our hotel staff will welcome you and accompany you to our assigned hotel. You will have the afternoon free to walk around and get to know this small town, maybe go to the hot springs of Aguas Calientes. In the evening you will meet our guide leader, who will give you an informative talk about our guided tour to Machu Picchu.
Cusco altitude: 3,39 m (11,150 ft).
Altitude of Ollantaytambo: 2,790 m (9,153 ft).
Altitude of Aguas Calientes: 2,020 m (6,627 ft).
Day 2: Tour to Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo - Cusco
The most important day for you, explore and enjoy the Inca City to the fullest as you have your time After breakfast at our hotel, you will take the bus to Machu Picchu, upon arrival to the Inca city of “Machu Picchu”, accompanied by our guide you can admire and appreciate the main areas of the Inca city, such as: the main temple, the three windows, the famous Intihuatana, squares, fountains and staircases. At the end of the tour you will have free time to take the best pictures on your own.
Optional Tour Ascent to Huayna Picchu: You can add to your Machu Picchu package this famous ascent, you will have the best view of the great Inca city of Machu Picchu from the top of Huayna Picchu. *It is subject to availability, check before booking.
After your successful visit to Machu Picchu you will return to the town of Aguas Calientes, time to enjoy a nutritious lunch included in our package. At 17:50 hrs or 18.30 hrs you should be at the Aguas Calientes train station to take the tourist train back to the town of Ollantaytambo.
When you arrive at Ollantaytambo station we will be waiting for you to transfer you to the center of the city of Cusco.
Estimated time of guided tour: 2 hours, group.
Altitude of Machu Picchu: 2,430 m (7,972 ft).
Altitude of Huayna Picchu: 2,720 m (8,923 ft)
- Informative talk one day before the trip to Machu Picchu (6:00 – 7:00 PM Machu Picchu Bus Packers Office).
- Tourist Transportation Cusco – Ollantaytambo Train Station.
- Tourist Train Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes.
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Aguas Calientes.
- Buffet breakfast offered by our hotel.
- Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Guided tour in Machu Picchu for 02 hours.
- Free time.
- Bus down from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes.
- Visit to the Museum of Machu Picchu (Optional).
- Tourist Train back to Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo.
- Tourist Transportation Ollantaytambo – Cusco (downtown).
- 100% Guaranteed travel organization, train reservation and entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Meals before visiting Machu Picchu.
- Water or alcoholic beverages.
- Lunch or dinner after your visit to Machu Picchu.
What you should know:
We are a very serious travel company and we know that you need a package that includes most of the extra services, that is why we recommend that you do not get carried away by other companies or travel agencies that do not include what we offer in our service.
We are the only travel company in the city of Cusco that has a good reputation on the Internet Do not be hypnotized by low prices, as the only thing you would be contracting is to get a lot of problems due to lack of planning and organization of your trip to Machu Picchu.
We will be pleased to meet all your expectations of travel to the Inca city of Machu Picchu.
Documents to travel to Peru and visit Machu Picchu.
Valid passport: At least 7 months remaining validity, for citizens of Mexico, United States, Canada, Central America, European Union, Russia and Asia.
Identity card: Citizens of Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Chile, Paraguay and Uruguay do not need a passport to enter Peru, thanks to the agreements between these nations.
What To Bring
- Original passport, with expiration date no less than 7 months. Very important, we will ask you for a copy with the stamp of entry to the country, in order to start the tour.
- Valid also Identity Document for your entrance to Peru (Only tourists from South America). Important: You must receive the Andean Migration Card (TAM), it will be offered by Migration when you enter Peru. *Very important, we will ask you for a copy with the stamp of entry to the country, in order to start the tour.
- Warm clothes for Cusco: Layers of variable temperatures, especially at night. Such as: Thermals, gloves, scarves, socks and wool cap for cold nights.
- Light and fresh clothes for Machu Picchu: Windbreaker, polar fleece, T-shirts for the tour (polyester, nylon).
- Hat, cap and sunglasses.
- Camera and spare batteries.
- Personal medical kit.
- Insect repellent.
- Soroche Pills for altitude sickness.
- Trekking shoes or waterproof boots for your comfort, rubber or thick soled shoes are an excellent option.
- Rain gear: A good raincoat, rain pants (rainy season only).
- Extra money for drinks and tips, souvenirs, etc (soles or dollars).
- Bathing suit for the hot springs (optional).
- Above all positive attitude and good mood.
|Number of persons||Details||Price |