Trekking 69 Lake – 1 Day
Trekking 69 Lake – 1 Day
Lagoon 69 is a small lagoon near the town of Yungay, in the region of Ancash, Peru. It is one of the more than 400 lagoons that are part of the Huascaran National Park, which is considered a Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO and a World Natural Heritage Site. During the thawing season, the lagoon is fed by a waterfall that falls from the Nevado Chacraraju.
Lake 69 by his localization in the cordillera Blanca, this lake is one of the most beautiful , besides is ideal for people , who are looking for acclimatization , because after that they attempted treks or climb with more time and higher elevation.
To get there requires a hike of low to moderate difficulty. But all obstacles are overlooked on the way thanks to the beautiful scenery. Along the way you will be able to see Andean fauna and flora, as well as beautiful rivers and high snow-capped mountains.
Dificult : Moderate
Duration: Full Day
Time: April – October
Location: Cordillera Blanca
Temperature: Between 13°C 23°C.
Full Day 69 Lagun
Departure from at 6.00am. we will drive along callejon de Huaylas to the north dide until Yungay city ,where we will stop about 30 minuts. for have breckfast , then we continue driving up until reach lake Chinancocha at 3850m. where we will make have the short breack for take gorgeously picture about amazing green turquoise lake , after that we will continue driving up to Cebollapampa ,from this place we will start walking up toward lake 69, in the way we will found a lot of quenual trees, typical highland plants, as as we get higher ,we will enjoy seeing giant peacks as Chacraraju ar 6112m , Pisco Mountain at 5752 m, Yanapaccha 5460m and magestic Huascaran Mountain south peak at 6768m. until reach lake 69 at 4500m. where we will have lunch ,enjoy the view and focusing scenic picture, after one hour there we will back down 3 hrs. to cebollapampa where our car is waiting for us.
finally we will back to Huaraz.
Departure – everyday
- Transport private to start point to hike and viceverse
- Official trekking guide
- Entrance fees to the Huascaran National Park
- Pick up at your hotel (at 6:00 am)
- First aid kit and oxygen (if necessary)
- Entrance ticket fee to Huascaran National park 300.00 soles
- Travel accident and health insurance
- Luggage insurance and trip cancellation
- Meals in restaurants Huarazl
- Box Lunch (amount depends on you)
- Personal equipment (such as clothes while traveling in the
- Extras not mentionet in the program.
Bring the money in cash for pay the PNH.
What To Bring
- hiking shoes, sometimes
- waterproof/goretex if its rainy season,
- hat or sun hat,
- sports drinks or water (2 liters approx), etc.)
|Number of persons||Price