Ecuador Global Express 9Days / 8 Nights
Ecuador Global Express 9Days / 8 Nights
The Galapagos Islands are at the top of many travel lists, and for good reason. Home to unique wildlife with such an enchanting story to tell, the archipelago’s appeal is understandable. Where are the Galapagos Islands and how did they come to be in the middle of the ocean? How did such curious creatures come to live there? How easy is it for tourists to visit the islands today? This blog aims to give you the perfect perspective!
Read on for a quick guide to travel to the Galapagos Islands. All the typical Galapagos first questions are answered, from trip planning to locations and tours.
Day1: Trasfer In Airport – Hotel – Quito.
Day 2: Full day in Quito
Day 3: Full day Mindo
Day 4 : Full day Otavalo
Day 5: Galapagos: reception – Primicias Ranch
Day 6: Galapagos: Tortoise Bay Beach – port tour
Day 7: Galapagos: Bartolome Island
Day 8: Galapagos – Quito
Day 9: Return to country of origin
Day 1. Trasfer In Airport – Hotel – Quito.
Day 2. Full Day Quito.
We start our day visiting the Basilica National Vot from where we will go to walk through the best preserved historic center of Latin America. the best preserved Historic Center in Latin America, we will see iconic places such as: independence square , church Sagrario and church of San Francisco of Quito.
We will also visit one of the most beautiful structures in the Capital, the Panecillo, this is the best opportunity to enjoy a spectacular view of the opportunity to enjoy a spectacular view of the city of Quito and its surroundings. In the afternoon we will begin our tour of the Ciudad Mitad del wold Complex, to visit the Ethnographic Museum and all its Ethnographic Museum and all its attractions. Visit to the Intiñan Museum. Return to the hotel.
Day 3. Full day in Mindo.
After breakfast, we start our journey to Mindo. Our first stop have for viewpoint overlooking the Pululahua volcano, where we can take spectacular photos and enjoy the wonderful scenery
before continuing on to the Mindo-Nambillo Cloud Forest Reserve. This
reserve has about 22,000 acres (8,900 hectares) of primary forest, including everything from jungle to páramo, You will visit the butterfly farm where you can learn about the 25 species of butterflies that live in thespecies of butterflies that live in this area. Then we continue with our excursion visiting the Nambillo waterfall, we will cross an impressive canyon over the Mindo river in a cable car ,taking us to a trail to the Waterfalls Sanctuary. The hike will be about 30 minutes, with trails through lush vegetation. All along the way we will be able to appreciate the native wildlife and if we are lucky we will see beautiful hummingbirds and tanagers, which may be on the branches of the
Day 4: Full day in Otavalo with visit to Cuicocha Lagoon.
After breakfast we start our day on our way to Cayambe, where we will be able to appreciate this colorful city and the volcano in its entire splendor. We will make a stop in Miralgo to admire the Lake San, Pablo and the majestic Imbabura Volcano. We ll continue on to the Otavalo market, the largest in the Americas, where the indigenous America, where the indigenous people of the area, known as “Otavalos”, who are one of the most recognized ethnic groups in Ecuador, manufacture and sell their colorful the groups of Ecuador, manufacture and sell their colorful textiles and handicrafts. We will a hike and visit the Peguche Waterfall. Then we continue on our way to the Cuicocha this beautiful lagoon is located, inside the crater of the Cotacachi volcano, which originated after a volcanic explosion. After volcanic explosion thousands of years ago. We will be able to enjoy the spectacular scenery and take pictures to remember. We can buy leather goods in Cotacachi and finally return to the hotel.
Day 5: Quito – Galápagos.
Transfer to the airport to for get the flight to Galapagos. Arrival at Baltra airport,
after approximately 50 minutes drive we arrive at the hotel in Santa Cruz. After the
After lunch, we will visit a giant tortoise ranch.
Day 6: Tortuga Bay Beach - Port Tour.
We visit one of the best places to find breathtaking views and wildlife in the Galapagos Islands.
Galapagos Islands. We have at 40 minute to walk for to get this magical place, one of the most beautiful beaches in the islands, and have time to swim and enjoy the beach.
In the afternoon we will do the navigable tour. Our boat will arrive at the small insel called La Lobería, the name mean found of the large colony of sea lions.
We will also visit Punta Estrada, the shark channel and the dog’s beach. We will also visit entry point, the sharks channel and the dog’s beach, as well as Grietas, salt mine and german beach, we will walk around the most beautiful places of Santa Cruz Bay. We will visit the salt mines, the trip ends with a refreshing swim at the Punta Estrada beach, better known as Playa de los Alemanes and Las Grietas, where we can also go snorkeling.
Day7: Isla Bartolomé
Day 8: Galápagos – Quito
- Reservations subject to availability.
- Rates apply accommodation in double rooms.
- We have a hotel infrastructure, land and navigable transportation to make your trip safe, we do not improvise.
- safe trip, we do not improvise.
- The order of the itinerary may change due to operational reasons, weather problems, or situations
- weather problems, or situations that put the passenger or the conservation of the islands at risk.
- Rates for infants (0 to 2 years old) only pay taxes, (Does not include food services and must occupy the same bed as the passenger).
- services and must occupy the same bed of the parents).
It is recommended to review the new requirements at the time of travel as they are constantly changing (some countries require a negative COVID-19 test for travel).
|120 to 45 days prior to travel date||Initial credit penalty|
|30 to 44 days prior to travel date||Penalty of 75% of the program value|
|0 to 29 days prior to travel date||Penalty of 100% of the program value|
- Reception in Quito airport.
- Tourist transportation throughout the tour in Ecuador.
- Accommodation in 3* hotels: Quito Casa Q, Marquiz or Gran Mariscal, double rooms.
- Galapagos hotel Pelican Bay or Dejavu, double rooms.
- English speaking tour guide for visits according to the itinerary.
- Mask and snorkel for snorkeling activities (only in places where this activity can be done).
- Guides authorized by the Galapagos National Park.
|HOTELES 4*||3186||6 2799|
- Domestic and international air tickets
- Entrance to tourist sites
- PNG entrance fee: Foreigners: Adults $100.00 Children $50.00
- Tourist Transit Card TCT: $20 per person.
- Internal Transportation in Baltra – (Airport – Itabaca Channel – Airport) $ 10.00.
- Santa Cruz Island Wharfage Tax ($1.00 per pax for each time you use it for
- to travel to other islands or bay tour)
- Lunches and dinners
- Services or activities not specified in the program.
- Personal expenses and tips.
- Santa Cruz Island dockage tax (1$ per pax for each time it is used to travel to other islands or bay tour).
- other islands or bay tour)
- Water cab transportation from the dock to the boats and go and back (WHEN TRAVELING ISABELA
- ISABELA OR FLOREANA and SAN CRISTOBAL).
|Number of persons||Price