Duration: 4 hours
Departures: 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
Route: Dirt roads.
Main Attractions: Archaeological Park and Zoo of Tipon, Oropesa, landscapes and beautiful natural formations. We will leave the city heading south towards the town of Huasao in our private vehicle (about 35 minutes). At our farm house we will take our safety equipment and ATVs (quads) to start our practice session, in which the passengers learn to drive the ATV in a safe and responsible manner. Then we continue our tour towards the village of Tipon with its archaeological park and zoo, afterwards Oropesa where we visit the traditional bread ovens, and then we take another way back to the town of Huasao where our service will end.
Minimum of 2 ATV´s
Additional passenger $20.00
Includes an accessory to sit
- Private transportation round trip
- Fuel, Basic equipment (helmet and gloves)
- Adventure Guide
- Quad brand Yamaha model Grisly 350cc automatic
- Rain clothing if necessary
- VAT (taxes)
- It is possible to do the tour with one person for an additional amount of $50.00.
- Entrance fees are not included.
- There is a guarantee required of $250.00 in cash or pre-authorization on Visa credit card
- South valley of the Inkas half day
- Moray and Maras sald mine 1 days
- ATV tour Maras, Moray (5 hours)
CUSCO MOTORCYCLE TOURS
- Tours in Cusco
- Tours in Lima
- Tours in Arequipa
- Tours in Puno
- Tours in Huaraz
- Tours in Iquitos
25% Discount of for season
Discount on services and